Money can be a positive energy source in your life.
There is a practical, simple path to greater health and wealth, and it’s available to everyone.
We’ve developed a set of interactive workshops to address specific financial questions, situations, and concerns that will give you what you need to be able to implement a healthy financial strategy. Cherry pick, jump in anywhere, or do all 7 in a row and create a custom plan to evolve with your money.
Cost: $50/person per session or $300/person, $500/couple for all 7.
Location: Peloton Labs, 795 Congress St. Portland
When: Tuesdays, 6-7:30pm OR Fridays, noon-1:30 (your choice)
Instructor: Tom Shepard, CFP, Author, Teacher, Coach
107: The Gift of Financial Health (3/27, 6-7:30 or 3/30, noon-1:30)
- Know the difference between giving and spending.
- Know how giving is part of a healthy financial strategy.
- Know how to balance giving & receiving.
- Know how your gifts fit into a true net worth analysis.
- Know what comes next for you financially.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org