Money can be a positive energy source in your life.
There is a practical, simple path to greater health and wealth, and it’s available to everyone.
We’ve developed a set of interactive workshops to address specific financial questions, situations, and concerns that will give you what you need to be able to implement a healthy financial strategy. Cherry pick, jump in anywhere, or do all 7 in a row and create a custom plan to evolve with your money.
Cost: $50/person per session or $300/person, $500/couple for all 7.
Location: Peloton Labs, 795 Congress St. Portland
When: Tuesdays, 6-7:30pm OR Fridays, noon-1:30 (your choice)
Instructor: Tom Shepard, CFP, Author, Teacher, Coach
104: Saving, Preparing, Protecting (3/6, 6-7:30 or 3/9, noon-1:30)
- Know the definition of saving.
- Understand how to increase your capacity to save money.
- Know when to protect, manage, and pursue savings.
- Understand saving as part of preparing for your future.
- Understand “thrifty” vs “cheap.”
105: Investing, Creating, Multiplying (3/13, 6-7:30pm or 3/16, noon-1:30)
- Know the definition of investing.
- Know the reasons to invest your money.
- Understand the creative power of your money.
- Know how money can create more value.
- Know when to hedge against risk, diversify your income, and create more value.
106: Leverage, Collaboration, Ease (3/20, 6-7:30 or 3/23, noon-1:30)
- Know how money can make your life easier.
- Know the difference between leverage and debt.
- Know what tools & assets you have available to leverage.
- Know how to evaluate financial decisions for greatest return with least effort.
- Know when effort will lead to greater opportunities for leverage and ease.
107: The Gift of Financial Health (3/27, 6-7:30 or 3/30, noon-1:30)
- Know the difference between giving and spending.
- Know how giving is part of a healthy financial strategy.
- Know how to balance giving & receiving.
- Know how your gifts fit into a true net worth analysis.
- Know what comes next for you financially.
RSVP to email@example.com