103: Working, Earning, and Income (2/27, 6-7:30pm or 3/2, noon-1:30)
- Know the many different types of possible income including unearned income.
- Gain the tools to work through your current financial level to the next, higher level.
- Accurately track your pursuit of financial goals.
- Know when to work harder and when not to.
- Know how to evolve past an efficient relationship with money.
104: Saving, Preparing, Protecting (3/5, 6-7:30 or 3/9, noon-1:30)
- Know the definition of saving.
- Understand how to increase your capacity to save money.
- Know when to protect, manage, and pursue savings.
- Understand saving as part of preparing for your future.
- Understand “thrifty” vs “cheap.”
105: Investing, Creating, Multiplying (3/12, 6-7:30pm or 3/16, noon-1:30)
- Know the definition of investing.
- Know the reasons to invest your money.
- Understand the creative power of your money.
- Know how money can create more value.
- Know when to hedge against risk, diversify your income, and create more value.
106: Leverage, Collaboration, Ease (3/19, 6-7:30 or 3/23, noon-1:30)
- Know how money can make your life easier.
- Know the difference between leverage and debt.
- Know what tools & assets you have available to leverage.
- Know how to evaluate financial decisions for greatest return with least effort.
- Know when effort will lead to greater opportunities for leverage and ease.
107: The Gift of Financial Health (3/26, 6-7:30 or 3/30, noon-1:30)
- Know the difference between giving and spending.
- Know how giving is part of a healthy financial strategy.
- Know how to balance giving & receiving.
- Know how your gifts fit into a true net worth analysis.
- Know what comes next for you financially.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org